Distance Selling Contract
1. If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No.6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
3. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
If the price of the purchased product is not paid:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
Purchases made with unauthorized use of credit cards:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
If the product cannot be delivered on time due to unforeseen reasons:
9. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
The buyer's obligation to check the product:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
Right of withdrawal:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is informed via the following contact information.
12. Contact information for the right of withdrawal of the seller:
NAME / TITLE:
Duration of right of withdrawal:
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the service contracts that are initiated with the approval of the consumer.
14 Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used" set forth in this contract.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal:
16.3. the invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18.SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the period of withdrawal.