You can return the products purchased from the www.ayberg.com website under the conditions stated below.
1) The return process starts with the delivery of the product to you and is valid for 14 days following the invoice date.
2) Any opening, deterioration, breakage, destruction, tearing, use, etc. on the product and its packaging. In cases where situations are determined and the product cannot be returned as it was delivered to the customer, the product cannot be returned and the price cannot be refunded.
3) Shipping fee will be paid by the customer for the shipments made in accordance with the return conditions.
4) The products to be returned should be delivered to us by the cargo companies that our company works with.
5) You can return the purchased product or products within a period of seven (7) days from the date of delivery, without destroying or using them and without damaging the resalability of the product.
6) The return process starts with the delivery of the product to our company. As a result of the examination and approval to be made within the first 7 days after the delivery date, the necessary information will be given to the consumer via e-mail or telephone regarding the returned damaged or defective products.
7) It takes an average of 3 business days for the transactions related to the refunds made in accordance with the return conditions to be finalized and the amount you paid to be transferred to your account or credit card.
8) The return of products that have been opened, used, destroyed and so on are not accepted. Return, invoice must be made with the original packaging and content of the product.
9) The return conditions are detailed in the distance sales contract you signed while purchasing the product.
Article.6 Right of Withdrawal:
(The buyer has the right to withdraw within 7 days from the delivery of the product subject to the contract to him or the person / organization at the address indicated. In order to use the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified by fax, e-mail or telephone and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of Article 5. If this right is exercised, it is obligatory to return the sample of the cargo delivery report indicating that the product delivered to the 3rd party or the BUYER and the original invoice will be returned to the BUYER within 7 days following the receipt of these documents. VAT and other legal obligations, if any, cannot be returned.The shipping cost of the returned product due to the right of withdrawal is paid by the SELLER.
We undertake that the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the product or service within seven days from the date of receipt of the goods or the signing of the contract without any legal and criminal liability and without any justification, and we undertake to take back the goods from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notification to the seller or supplier.
In accordance with the general notification of the tax procedure law numbered 385, the relevant parts of the invoice with the return section we have sent to you must be filled in completely and sent back to us together with the product after it is signed.